Xapagy is a cognitive architecture which has been designed to perform narrative reasoning, an activity roughly analogous to some of the mental processes humans perform with respect to stories.
Xapagy is differentiated from other cognitive architectures by its six design decisions:
- DD-1: The autobiographical narrative is the only source of knowledge
- DD-2: The autobiographical memory is the only memory model
- DD-3: No retrieval from long term into working memory
- DD-4: Common serial processing of acting, witnessing, story following, recall and confabulation
- DD-5: An internal language with no local semantics
- DD-6: Favor organic / analog instead of discrete / combinatorial computation
- June 12, 2016: Binary release, corresponding to Xapagy 1.0.510 is available at Xapagy release v1.0.510.
- June 10, 2016: The source code for the Xapagy cognitive architecture was released under the Affero General Public License. Please head to https://github.com/Xapagy/Xapagy to access it.
- Slowly working to update the webpage.
- Towards Xapagy 2.0 – a system fully driven by its Xapi language.